Welcome to Barr Castings Inc.
8981 SE 76th Drive Clackamas, Orgon U.S.A. : Phone
503-771-3346 : Fax 503-771-9702 :
Welcom Dustin Espinoza
We have been in business for 41 years at the same location, producing
sand castings in bronze & aluminum for both production runs and
loose work. We also offer product development. We can cast from 1
to 600 lbs.
and from 1 to 10,000 small parts, or more.
Cope & Drag - Green Sand
Our jolt, squeeze, and pin lift machines are capable of producing
molds up to 19"x 40."
Squeezer Molding -Green Sand
Overhead sand delivery to two stations. Loose work and short runs
are a specialty.
Capable of handling 2 ton molds -loose work and short runs.
We will build custom size box's for your job.
We are a family owned business.
Barr Castings is a job shop. A minimum invoice of $100.00 is all that
required to get service with a smile. We are a wholesale outlet
open to the general public.
Our flexabal hours are Mon. through
Fri., 7:30 - 8.30
AM - 3:30 - 5:30 PM.
(1) Treat the customers with respect.
(2) We recognize that our customers are demanding excellence.
(3) Each customer has his or her Idea of quality. We want
to know what is important to YOU.
(4) Please don't think of us as a common vendor, rather as an
increasingly rare resource of dependable, long-time foundry journeymen!
(5) We don't quote firm prices without making a sample.
(6) We provide this service using only certified ingot.
(7) We don’t guarantee aluminum for polishing!
(8) By the nature of the beast, foundries are forced to make
extras so they can cover their scrap and fill their orders. I
to these extras as internal. A scrap rate of 10% is not unusual.
recommend that all our higher volume, small parts customers consider
10% external extras in order to streamline the process for them. We
accept any legitimate rejects at no charge.
(9) Customer owned patterns are not insured, you leave them with
us at your own risk.
(10) A minimum invoice of $100.00 will apply to all sales.
(11) Check your patterns. Patterns must be clean, properly
drafted and free from grease, oil, parting, buildup, undercuts, bad
sticky paint, or roughness. Your castings can not be any better than
(12) Please bring your pattern in clean and ready for molding. We
are not a pattern shop. Requests such as “fill that hole”, “sand
that bump,” or “tape the threads,” are the responsibility of the
We Appreciate Your Business, Thank You!
The manufacturer's only obligation shall be, at our option, to replace
any portion that is defective or to refund the purchase price thereof.
The user shall determine the suitability of the product for his
intended use, and assume all risks and liability in connection
therewith. All of our castings are made from certified ingot, ask for
Back to the Home page